This week wasn’t stressful. It went very easy. We had a three day weekend, so the week wasn’t as long as a usual.
I have nothing to blog about this week because I have a lot of projects to do:
- Working with my team on the videos for the Campus Rec Center.
- Writing, recording, and producing the next season of my radio show, The Neighborhood.
- Along with changing the time slot for my show to bring in more guests.
- Working on my podcast via the Free Podcast Course by John Lee Dumas.
- Working on the social media branding video, which is due TUESDAY.
- Figuring our how to create audiograms for my show and cutting rendering time. Apparently that is the toughest part.
- And most importantly, I have to find a client by the end of the week or I basically set myself up for a semester of hair pulling.
I have faith that this week will be good, but I have to prioritize on my work and not be distracted by any passion projects.